Thank you for your interest in Hitherfield School! Students thrive on a very challenging academic program that is supported by one-to-one teaching. Visit the school, meet the teachers and speak with the students as you consider our school for your child. We accept students from 2.5 years to grade 8 throughout the year, providing space is available.
Our Admission Process:
- Parents are invited to a personal tour of Hitherfield where they will have an opportunity to explore the facilities, speak with teachers and have their questions answered.
- Students will visit the classroom for the day (½ day for JK/SK students, & a full day for Gr.1-8) at which time teachers will assess readiness.
- Upon admittance, an academic assessment will be scheduled for each child entering Grades 2-8.
Documents required to complete admissions:
- A “Confidential Teacher’s Observations” form is required from the student’s exiting school.
- Copies of student’s recent report cards, birth certificate, immunization records
- Completed Application for Admission Form for Hitherfield including Parent Information Form, Student Information Form and non-refundable deposit of $1500.00.
- Fee payments will be arranged with Office Administration upon receiving registration.